July 21, 2020 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The COVID-19 pandemic has imposed unprecedented changes in our personal and professional lives.
It is with great disappointment that we must cancel the 2020 Modern Psychiatry Symposium altogether.
The 2nd annual Modern Psychiatry Symposium will be held at the University of California Riverside Palm Desert Center in Palm Desert, California. Alternative plans are being made for 2021.
Building on the success of the inaugural event, MPS will focus on schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, tardive dyskinesia, major depressive disorder, insomnia, Parkinson’s related psychosis, Tourette’s, PTSD, stuttering and the impact they have on clinical care. We anticipate a broad attendance, including investigators and experts from all areas of psychiatry research and related disciplines.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The objectives of the conference will be:
- To gather a diverse group of psychiatrists and other healthcare professionals with a shared mission of serving those with mental illness
- To highlight treatment updates to optimize care in psychiatric disorders
- To present the latest information on the etiology, diagnosis and treatment of behavioral health conditions
- To create a forum at which new research avenues can be discussed and developed through active learning methods in small group case based problem solving learning methods.
Some of the topics covered during the Symposium will include:
- Updates on the latest etiology of Psychiatric Disorders
- Treatment advancements in Behavioral Health conditions that are patient centered and personalized
- Latest diagnostic strategies to optimize response
- Methods to integrate care in the treatment of those with mental illness
UCR Palm Desert Center
75080 Frank Sinatra Drive,
Phone: +1 760-834-0800
Jointly provided by the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower, the
University of California Riverside School of Medicine and Pinnacle Marketing & Education Inc.